Percy Buttons



I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer, he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later, a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.

Read the dialogue...!
Beggar            : (knock the door) “tok.. tokk..tok. excuse me! May I ask for a meal and    a glass of beer.”
I                       : (still silent)
Beggar            : “I will stand on my head and I can sing a song for you..”
I                       : “What the song?”
Beggar            : “Ehmm.. do you like children song?”
I                       : “Medium”
Beggar            : “How if ‘Old mac donald’, ‘Are you slepping’, or ‘Twinkle-twinkle’ ?”
I                       : “OK. Twinkle-twinkle no problem. But are you sure stand on your  head?”
Beggar            : “Of course. I won’t lie.”
I                       : “It’s OK. Please do!”
Beggar            : (stand on his his head) “Twinkle... twinkle litle.......”
I                       : “Stop! Sit down please!”
Beggar            : “What happen?”
I                       : “Wait a minute! (bring a meal) This is for you..”
Beggar            : “Thank you, but where is the beer?”
I                       : “Ohh my God! I’m forget (bring a glass of beer) This is!”
Beggar            : (go without say good bye)
I                       : “Hey!! Where is he? Who is the man? Do you know the man?”
A Neighbour  : “Yes, I know. Everybody knows him.”
I                       : “Does he have a name?”
A neighbour   : “Yes, of course! His name is Percy Buttons.”
I                       : “Then, why does he like begging for something?”
A neighbour   : “I don’t know, but he calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.”
I                       : “Woo... a strange people.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Download + Lyric Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat Christina Aguilera

Descriptive Text - R. A. KARTINI

Download + Lyric One Thing - One Direction