The Fate of The Donkey


First there is a donkey and a wolf were good friends. Together they search for foodTop of Form
"Today I want to eat watermelon," said the donkey. "Let's go and look for the fields of watermelon"
          Donkey and wolf look in all places and in the end they found a field full of watermelon fruit is large and ripe.
          Both wait nightfall so they can enter without being seen.
          "Wah," said the donkey, "Look at all that ripe watermelon."
          He quickly ate watermelon as much as he can do.
          After the donkey and the wolf fills his stomach, the wolf said, "let's go back, We'll be late."
"Why should we hurry back? Wind blowing breeze, the stars twinkling in the sky, shining bright bunch. I do not want to go back. Turned out to eat all this delicious watermelon made ​​me feel very comfortable. I feel like singing."
          With a show of confidently the donkey sang a song.
          "Stop that noise is deafening that, you fool!" cried wolf. "The farmers will hear and come here!"
          "What, you say noisy. You call a melodious singing this as a noise?" donkey said angrily. "I think you're jealous of me, because you can not sing just half of my ability."
          "If so, you continue to sing. I'd better wait outside the garden," said wolf quick exit from the garden.
"Hii, Haw, hoek, hoekkk." cried the donkey.
          Donkey thinks his voice is very melodious. He even accused his friend the wolf accidentally come out just because he can not sing like him.
          When Mr. Farmer heard the shrill braying of a donkey, he was surprised.
"What is it? Who's voice in my garden ...?"
"Irreverence! There is someone or something that enters my watermelon garden, so beware! Will not you forgive me!" Mr. Farmer said he ran fast.
"You're a thief!" shouted Mr. Farmer struck the donkey hardly. "Feel the club because we were stealing watermelons."
"Bak!, Whack!, Bak!, Whack! Many times Mr. Farmer beat the donkey. The donkey collapsed due to punch Mr. Farmer.Kamus
“How? Dead do not you? I think the donkey is dead, hem... I'm still a lot of work, forced to leave you alone here! "said the farmer.
          after the farmer left, the wolf approached the donkey and said, "I've warned you not?"
          "well, because of my foolishness alone cause I was beaten," the donkey groaned in pain as he struggled to his feet. "Another time I will listen to good advice given to me more closely."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Download + Lyric Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 feat Christina Aguilera

Descriptive Text - R. A. KARTINI

Download + Lyric One Thing - One Direction